EXPERIENCE TO DA NANG: WHERE TO STAY, WHAT TO EAT, WHERE TO PLAY
Updated: Jan 16
EXPERIENCE TO DA NANG: WHERE TO STAY, WHAT TO EAT, WHERE TO PLAY
Da Nang is currently the most attractive tourist destination for both domestic and foreign visitors. Invested in tourism development, Da Nang is striving to become a key economic development area of the central region. Today, dulichfun.com will provide you with the entire self-sufficient, cheap Da Nang travel experience with extremely complete information. If you have the opportunity to come to this “young” city, do not forget to bring yourself a Da Nang travel guide that we will provide immediately for you below!
Table of Content
A. Latest Da Nang travel experience 2019
B. The best time to travel to Da Nang
C. How to go to Da Nang?
D. Good-quality and cheap hotels, motels in Da Nang
E. Transportation in Da Nang
F. The beautiful and famous tourist destinations in Da Nang
G. The most delicious and famous restaurants in Da Nang that you should visit
H. Where to buy gifts in Da Nang?
Latest Da Nang travel experience 2019
Before traveling to Da Nang, you need to prepare yourself a suitable fun schedule to be able to discover all the famous scenic places here. If anyone has gone to Da Nang, they can also be with dulichfun to share some Da Nang travel experiences with other friends!
The best time to travel to Da Nang
If you go to Danang to see and play without swimming, you can come here at any time of the year. If you come here to travel and swim, you should go around about February to August of the year. In these months, Da Nang has little rain with silky white sand under the sun which is not too harsh, very suitable for swimming and playing water sports.
How to go to Da Nang?
Choosing the transport for travelling to Da Nang depends on the interests of each person, we give you a few suggestions for you to choose the means that best suits you:
· By plane: You are far from Da Nang and do not want to take time for going to this city, the plane is the means of transportation you should choose. You can buy air tickets to Da Nang at the ticket counter at the airport or air ticket agencies near your home. There are a number of online ticket booking websites for you to select such as atadi.vn, bookingticket.vn or genuine airline ticket selling websites of Vietnam Airline, Jetstar, VietjetAir. Tip to save money on airline tickets is to buy tickets before going at least 1 month or more.
· By coach: To catch a coach to Da Nang, you go to the largest coach station parking in the province or city where you live. Traveling by coach will certainly take more time than flying but you will enjoy the scenery on the way to Da Nang. If you go from Hanoi to Da Nang, it will take about 14 hours. If you are in Hanoi, take the coach to Da Nang at Nuoc Ngam coach station, Giap Bat coach station, and if you are in Ho Chi Minh City, you will go to the Mien Dong coach station.
· By Train: Train is also a means for you to choose when coming to Da Nang, fares range from 300,000 – 1,200,000 depending on the type of seat and your departure. If you travel from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang, it will take 15-24 hours to get there.
· By motorbike: If you are a backpacker, this is the vehicle for you. Check your tires and prepare yourself all necessary equipment to repair the car if you have problems on the road.
Good-quality and cheap hotels, motels in Da Nang
Once you’ve decided on a vehicle to Danang, the next thing you need to consider is the sleeping place. According to Da Nang’s travel experience many times as a genuine traveler, you should choose one of the following hotels to save money while still satisfied with the service.
Lan Nhi Hotel – Da Nang
· Address: 66 Ha Bong, Phuoc My, Da Nang
· Price: 230.000 VND/night for a 2-person room and 350.000/night for a 4-person room.
This is considered a beautiful hotel, near the beach in Da Nang with reasonable prices and quality of friendly and enthusiastic service staff. If you stay here, you just need to walk 300m to My Khe beach, the hotel has a convenient location for you to travel into the city center or go to Ba Na, Hoi An.
Brilliant Majestic Villa Hotel
· Address: 123 Ho Nghinh, Phuoc My, Da Nang
· Price: from 490,000/night
This is an affordable 3-star hotel in Danang with full facilities, located just 380m from Pham Van Dong beach so you can completely walk to the sea from this hotel. Based on the experience of self-sufficient and cheap Da Nang tourism, you should book about 1 month before the trip to avoid all rooms.
Night Sky Hotel Da Nang
· Address: 65 Xuan Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang
· Price: 364,000 / night for Superior Double Room (breakfast included) and 400,000 / night for Deluxe Twin Room (Breakfast included)
Rooms are very clean and friendly staff is the plus point of this hotel. Although it is not close to the city center, but with the location near Son Tra Peninsula and Pham Van Dong beach, this is also an address you can stop by.
Muong Thanh Luxury Hotel, Da Nang
· Address: 270 Vo Nguyen Giap, My An Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District
· Price: from 1,500,000/night
Muong Thanh Luxury Hotel is a high-class hotel on the coast of Da Nang with a convenient location for watching the sea and the quality of enthusiastic service of the staff here, it deserves a good choice when coming to Da Nang.
These are just a few suggestions about cheap hotels, good service quality that dulichfun.com wants you to know. In addition, to find out more about the other hotels with beautiful rooms and good quality, you can see the entire list of Hotels in Da Nang with reviews, location and room rates on your arrival.
Transportation in Da Nang
If you do not ride a motorbike to travel to Danang, an experience to explore Danang is to hire yourself a motorbike to travel around the city. Car rental rates here range from 100,000 – 150,000 / day depending on where you rent and the type of car you rent. Actually, you can take a taxi but will not be as active as you go by motorbike. You should only take a taxi when getting off the plane, coach or train to transport your luggage more easily.
See also: Experience in renting motorbikes in Da Nang for more reputable motorbike rental locations in Da Nang with important note.
The beautiful and famous tourist destinations in Da Nang
Worrying about where to stay, then it’s time for your travel. According to the latest travel experience in Da Nang, if you do not have much time, you definitely have to go to places like Son Tra Peninsula – Ba Na – Ngu Hanh Son – Hoi An. Here is a selection of famous tourist destinations you should visit when traveling to Da Nang:
Ba Na Hill – Road to the Wonderland
Ba Na Hill is a tourist area located on Ba Na Mountain in An Son Hamlet, Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang City. It welcomes millions of tourists every year from all over the world. With a unique landscape of resorts and amusement parks with many fun adventure games, Ba Na Hill is always the destination of tour groups. Cable car fare for adults over 1m4 is 750,000 and 600,000 for children from 1m-1m4, children under 1m are free of charge.
My Khe beach – The jewel of Da Nang
My Khe Beach is the next place that dulichfun wants to add to the Da Nang tourism experience for you. My Khe beach was voted by Forbes economic magazine in the top 6 most attractive beaches in the world and ranked in the top 10 most beautiful beaches in Asia. The main attraction for tourists here is the clear blue water and the white sand beach with the soft sunshine favorable for swimming.
Discover the unique bridges of Da Nang
Da Nang is famous not only for its beautiful beaches, famous amusement parks but also for its sparkling beauty bridges. The notable bridges are the Han River swing bridge, Tran Thi Ly bridge, Dragon bridge, Thuan Phuoc bridge and Nguyen Van Troi bridge. Each bridge has a unique feature, but at night, all 5 bridges or more brightly illuminate the city.
Danang Asia Park – a fun place for the whole family
This is an amusement park with an area of 880m2 and ranks among the most beautiful parks in Southeast Asia. Coming here, you will be immersed in the colorful world of 4 amusement parks: amusement park, Sun Wheel, cultural park, and food court. Try adventure with thrilling games here when you come!
Cu Lao Cham – A very interesting tourist destination when visiting Danang
Cu Lao Cham is about 15km from Cua Dai beach, this place consists of 8 islands: Hon Lao, Long, Mo, Kho Me, Kho Con, La, Tai, Ong. This is the place to help all tourists enjoy the peaceful beauty, pristine and intimacy of nature. Here visitors can visit the outstanding tourism such as: Cham ancient wells, Hai Tibet pagoda, Tan Hiep market, ancestral shrines of Yen nest … especially diving activities to see coral.
*** Tip: If you want to participate in coral watching activities in Cu Lao Cham, please contact Seatrek Vietnam Company at 160A Nguyen Duy Hieu, Hoi An with Hotline: 0905 958 528.
Seatrek Vietnam is the only company to organize a Seatrek Tour in Cu Lao Cham. With the outstanding advantages that many visitors appreciate:
Interesting tourist activities in Cu Lao Cham diving
· Sea Trek equipment system imported from the US helps visitors explore the sea floor at a depth of 4m.
· Always have a safe guide (replica) trained according to the standards of Sea -Trek USA following to tourists during the tour.
· This tour is suitable for all tourists aged 8-80 years old even if you cannot swim / cannot dive.
· You will fully explore Cu Cham through admiring colorful corals, fishes and unique experiences when feeding the fish yourself while on the bottom of the sea.
There are also many other attractive tourist destinations in Danang that you can visit such as Son Tra Peninsula, Cham Pa sculpture museum, Hoa Phu Thanh waterfall sliding resort, Than Tai hot mineral springs, Hai Van mountain pass, Ran Nam O …
See more: 15 current hottest tourist destinations in Da Nang & fares
The most delicious and famous restaurants in Da Nang that you should visit
Bun cha ca: 109 Nguyen ChThanh Str, Hai Chau District. This traditional restaurant opens from 6am to 22pm with the price of 20,000VND for normal dish and 25,000 VND for special dish.
Be Man Seafood Restaurant: if you love delicious and affordable seafood, come to Be Man Seafood Res.
· Address: Block 14 Hoang Sa, Son Tra District (near beach)
Mi Quang: at 1A Hai Phong, there is crowded everyday. The price ranges from 20,000 to 30,000/ bowl. This is the popular stall of the locals you need to try one time.
Bun rieu at 39 Le Hong Phong is voted as one of the most attractive breakfast of the locals. Each has good taste with friendly service which made its reputation.
· Besides, you can ask local people for some famous food stalls and then share with us.
Where to buy gifts to bring in Da Nang?
After a long journey with days to explore Da Nang, you should visit Han market, Con market to buy cakes, candy and souvenirs to bring back. If you want to buy more seafood to take back, you should go to seafood market in Thanh Khe Dong ward or Dong Da market. If you are lazy, you can buy everything at the Korean market because the Korean market has everything for you to buy as a gift.
Some other information about Danang tourism:
· Address eat delicious seafood, cheap in Da Nang
· Where to buy seafood brought in Danang?
Those are the most detailed travel experiences to discover in Da Nang that dulichfun provides for you. To know more, you have to come here to experience the most famous tourist city in the country. We are looking forward to receiving your contribution so our self-sufficient, cheap Da Nang travel guide will be more and more useful.